- Access account history of savings, checking, money market, CDs or loans.
- Look up loan info, including payoff information
- Transfer loan payments
- Transfer between accounts
- Verify payroll distribution
- Access eStatements, if not enrolled click here to sign upopens in a new window.
- Access year-to-date tax information
- Download information into Quicken, Microsoft Money or Excel
Online Bill Pay
It’s completely secure, highly reliable, and best of all FREE! Pay anyone online who you pay now by check – from your mortgage to your dentist. You can even pay individuals, like your housekeeper or transfer money to your child in college.
Send payments to any person, company, or organization within the United States.
(NOTE: Certain payments are not eligible such as federal, state and local taxes, alimony, child support, court-directed or government payments.)
The great benefits of ElecTel’s electronic bill pay include:
- FREE, UNLIMITED transactions
- Quick, easy merchant setup
- Pay bills automatically – schedule payments in advance
- Pay all the month’s bills from one simple screen in just minutes – with no more checks, stamps, or lunch-hour trips to the post office
- Set up recurring payments for bills with set amounts, such as mortgages and car payments to be paid automatically
- Make one-time payments for bills with fluctuating payment amounts, such as phone utility and credit card bills
- Review payment status and history
- Export payments to home finance programs like Quicken and Microsoft Money